Introduce ritualized healing to your #SelfcareSunday skincare routine with the Discover Edogawa Collection!
Edogawa, Japan is the birthplace of komatsuna and [EDO BEAUTY LAB]. Our Discover Collection invites you to experience Edogawa from the comfort of your home. The rich history of our artisanal craftsmanship and agricultural industry awaits you!
Discover Edogawa Collection
- Green Radiance Clay Mask
- Our signature three ingredient facial clay mask with French green clay, matcha, and komatsuna, a leafy green Japanese superfood grown in Edogawa, Japan for centuries.
- Simply add water to tighten pores, remove impurities, and stimulate circulation. Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow up with a damp tenugui to gently remove any residue.
- Ingredients: | Illite, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Brassica rapa var. perviridis powder
- Net Weight | 50 g
- [EDO BEAUTY LAB ] Original Komatsuna Print Tenugui
- This tenugui exfoliating towel features our star ingredient, the komatsuna plant, in full bloom. It is designed exclusively for Edo Beauty Lab by Alex “Ace” Rivera. Hand dyed by Murai Senkojo Textiles, the Tokyo’s sole remaining specialty manufacturer of teungui. Each tenugui is 100% cotton and measures approximately 90 cm x 35 cm.
- EDO＆TOKYO Tenugui
- This tenugui exfoliating towel features a print hand-inked in the historical “takanetsu” method. It is made by 4th generation textile dyer Eiichi Takahashi of Edo Yukata. It is a joint production with the Tokyo metropolitan government.
- Each tenugui is 100% cotton and measures approximately 96 cm x 37 cm. Each color represents a specific aspect of Tokyo’s vibrant history:
Red=Unique; Purple=Excellent; Yellow=Exciting; Green=Delight; Blue=Comfort
- Wooden Spoon
- Use this sleek and minimalist wooden spoon to measure, mix, and apply the Green Radiance Clay Mask. Wood allows the clay retain its negative charge and draw out the impurities within the skin’s layers. The result? Clear, smooth, and glowing skin for you!
- Handcrafted by Hideo Takahashi, a skilled local artisan with more than 20 years’ woodworking experience under his belt.
- Each spoon is made from Canadian maple or Japanese oak. Measures approximately 18.5cm in length.
Note: Due to the handmade nature of the items in the Discover Edogawa Collection, color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. EDO & TOKYO tenugui color selected at random.
[EDO BEAUTY LAB], Green Beauty From Edogawa, Japan
At [EDO BEAUTY LAB], it is our desire to share the wonders of “green beauty” and the natural beauty of Edogawa, Japan through our komatsuna skincare products and handcrafted tools. Our products are handmade in Edogawa, Japan, which enables [EDO BEAUTY LAB] to make Sustainable Development Goals work for our community.