Let’s Talk About…Facial Cleansing
It’s something you do every day, but are washing your face the proper way?
Washing your face properly is key to removing dead cells, grime and debris in order to prevent breakouts.
Must-Have Skincare Product:
Komatsuna Print Tenugui
A tenugui is a thin rectangular cloth that’s been part of Japanese bathing culture for centuries.
Its natural fibers are effective in removing makeup and other impurities that accumulate on your face.
How To Use:
1. Loose up the fibers in your tenugui by running it through water.
2. Rinse your tenugui towel in warm water.
3. Apply your facial cleanser to the tenugui and bring to a lather.
4. Gently wash your face using the tenugui.
5. Rinse your face and tenugui with warm water, then pat dry.