Unleash your skin’s inner glow with this powerful exfoliating duo featuring our signature Green Radiance Clay Mask and komatsuna print tenugui.
The natural fibers of a tenugui are effective in removing makeup, dirt, and pollutants that accumulate on your face throughout the course of a day. The fibers also act as a gentle exfoliator that stimulates skin cellular turnover, the period in which new skin cells replace old skin cells.
Regular exfoliation breaks down dead skin, which lead to a dull, uneven complexion. These dead skin cells also mix with oil on the skin’s surface, leading to clogged pores, blemishes, breakouts, along with whiteheads and blackheads!
The Green Radiance Clay Mask uses green clay, a natural detoxifying ingredient that rejuvenates skin cells by removing dead skin cells, and excess oil that clog the pores.
Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow up with a damp tenugui to gently remove any residue.
Komatsuna Radiance Duo:
- Green Radiance Clay Mask
- Our signature three ingredient facial clay mask with French green clay, matcha, and komatsuna, the leafy green Japanese superfood grown in Edogawa, Japan for centuries.
- Simply add water to tighten pores, remove impurities, and stimulate circulation. Use honey to treat breakouts and moisturize the skin. Add yogurt to brighten, smooth, and even skin tone or soothe sunburned skin. Or, add aloe vera to rejuvenate, hydrate, and firm skin. Leave on skin for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow up with a damp tenugui to gently remove any residue.
- Packaged in a re-sealable and recyclable kraft bag to lock out air, moisture, and light.
- Ingredients: | Illite, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Brassica rapa var. perviridis powder.
- Net Weight | 50 g
- [EDO BEAUTY LAB ] Original Komatsuna Print Tenugui
- This tenugui exfoliating towel features our star ingredient, the komatsuna plant, in full bloom. Art by urban artist Alex “Ace” Rivera. Hand dyed in Edogawa, Japan by Murai Senkoujo, Tokyo’s sole remaining specialty manufacturer of tenugui.
- Tenugui are Japanese towels that gently exfoliate the skin. It helps stimulate skin cellular turnover, the period in which new skin cells replace old skin cells.
- 100% cotton and measures approximately 90 cm x 35 cm.
- Note: Due to the handmade nature of these products, color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
[EDO BEAUTY LAB], Green Beauty From Edogawa, Japan
At [EDO BEAUTY LAB], it is our desire to share the wonders of “green beauty” and the natural beauty of Edogawa, Japan through our komatsuna skincare products and handcrafted tools. Our products are handmade in Edogawa, Japan, which enables [EDO BEAUTY LAB] to make Sustainable Development Goals work for our community.